Getting Started at 32Red Online Casino
We strive to make your experience at UK Online Casino 32Red the most thrilling on the net. That's why we have made it easy for you to download our casino games so you can start playing quickly and safely!
Here are some links to help get you started:
- How to Download 32Red Online Casino
- How to Install & Register at 32Red Online Casino
- How to Uninstall 32Red Online Casino
- Learn more about our software
Once you have completed this short process, you will be able to play for free or for real money our award winning online casino games. We have over 500 of the best online casino games for you to choose from and you can learn more about them by reading our Casino Games Preview.
Downloading the 32Red Online Casino software could not be safer or easier. Just follow the steps below to start enjoying the 32Red experience. If you need any additional help, please visit our Help Centre
To get started, firstly click Download 32Red Online Casino. Downloading the software enables you to view the game graphics at their best.
When presented with the above pop-up box, simply click the 'Run' button to continue...
32Red Casino software will now be downloading and on its way to you! The length of time this process takes is dependant on your connection to the Internet but usually with a Broadband connection it will only take a few moments.
You will be presented with another confirmation box. You will now need to click on Run to start the installation process.
Next you will see a window as shown below. When you are happy to continue, please click the 'Install' button...
The 32Red Online Casino is now installing onto your PC and you can see the progress as it happens...
Join 32Red Online Casino today and take advantage of our latest welcome bonus and claim a £10 no deposit bonus.
The installation process only takes a minute or two to complete, again depending on your internet connection.
While the installation is in progress you will be asked to Register.
First simply choose whether you would like to play just for fun as a guest, or for Real Money by clicking the relevant button (or, if you already have an account with 32Red on another computer, please click the third button)...
You will now be asked to fill in your personal details. Complete the form by first entering your choice of Password. Remember to choose a password that you won't forget too easily!
Next fill in your Email Address, Preferred Currency, Phone Number, First and Last Name and press 'Next' to continue...
Once these sections have been filled in, click on the 'Create Account' button to complete this step.
You will now be presented with your 32Red Casino login name and the password you chose. Please make a note of this for your future reference and keep them in a safe place...
Click 'LAUNCH CASINO' and you can start playing the UK's favourite online casino, 32Red - enjoy!
Once the Casino has launched you simply need to login using the details you entered in the above steps...
Want to know how fantastic our games look? Then visit our Online Casino Games showcase!
If for any reason you wish to uninstall 32Red Casino, the procedure is simple.
- First search for "Uninstall a program" in your start menu, or navigate to your Control Panel and click on the "Uninstall a program" option. You will be presented with a list of programs installed on your PC.
- Double click on the 32Red Casino entry.
- The 32Red Casino software will launch with a message asking you to confirm that you wish to uninstall.
- To confirm, click on the red button labeled "Uninstall". Once clicked, the software will begin to uninstall and will display a bar at the bottom of the window to indicate how far the uninstall process has progressed.
- When the uninstall process has completed, the bar will be completely red and a red "Close" button will appear. Click on the "Close" button to close the window.
During the uninstall process, we may prompt you to leave some feedback. If you wish to do so, click on the "Yes" option when prompted. To skip the feedback form simply click on "No".