All American Poker - Video Poker
All American Video Poker is a popular online poker game played between the player and the dealer. It is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. During the first hand, five cards are dealt.
Players can hold as many cards as they want in order to build the strongest hand. Any remaining cards are discarded and replaced with new ones from the same playing deck. This is a standard video poker game based on the popular Jacks or Better play. The main difference is the payouts for certain combinations.
Royal Flush, Three of a King and Jacks of Better awards a standard payout. Straight Flush, Straight, and Flush award higher payouts. Full House and Two Pair gives lower payouts.
How to play All American Poker
- The goal of this game is to land a winning poker hand that beats the dealer
- You are dealt five hands. You can keep any cards you think will contribute to a winning hand
- For every winning hand, you will trigger a double or nothing bonus round
- During the double or nothing bonus round, you must have a higher ranked card than that of the dealer's to win
- This game boasts special payouts for a Royal Flush, Straight Flush and Four of a Kind
Strategy and Tips
- Keep the highest ranking hand when you don't have a winning hand or a winning pair
- Don't keep two pairs if your aim is to make a Three or Four of a Kind hand
- If you can, play max bet to reap the most rewards
- Try the free play mode to get some practice before trying the real money version
If you think you have got what it take to beat the dealer, play the exciting and popular All American Poker at 32Red today.