Vegas Strip Blackjack
Vegas Strip Blackjack is one of the most popular blackjack variations, named after the renowned casino capital of the world - Las Vegas. The game is similar to most variations of blackjack, with the main difference being the number of decks used and the point in the game where the dealer stands. Vegas Strip Blackjack is an easy-to-play game, and the ideal starting point for newbies wanting to learn the tricks and strategies of Blackjack.
How to play Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Vegas Strip is played with 4 standard decks of cards
- The aim is to produce a winning hand that beats the dealer without going over 21
- The player gets two cards facing upwards and the dealer gets one card facing upwards and one facing down
- The dealer stands on soft 17
- Players can take out insurance before the dealer checks his hand
- Players can double down on any initial hand and after splitting
- Players are allowed to split to up to 4 total hands
- Aces can only be split once
- If you land 21 on split Aces, it does not count as Blackjack
- There is no limit to how many cards can be dealt unless the total card value exceeds 21
- There is no surrendering in this version of Blackjack
This game is one of the more easy video poker game, with simple instructions and no real strategy involved. This is a more traditional variation of the classic game, making it popular with new and experienced players alike. Try your hand at 32Red Online Casino today.
Get more information on blackjack.