Royal Pair Terms and Conditions
- The Royal Pair promotion is only open to players invited by email or onsite notifications. Unless invited, Cash Prizes will not be credited even if a player has opted into the promotion and qualified.
- This promotion is available to eligible players who opt in from 00:01 (UK Time) Monday 30th December until 23:59 (UK Time) Monday 30th December 2019.
- For the purpose of this promotion, a 'Royal Pair' is defined as a King and Queen of either the same or mixed suits.
- To qualify for this promotion, the 'King and Queen' must be dealt as your two initial cards by the dealer.
- To qualify for the promotion, you must have staked at least £/€/$10 in one single bet on Live Blackjack (excluding Infinite Blackjack and Free Bet Blackjack) and receive a King and Queen within the 24-hour period from 00:01 to 23:59 (UK Time).
- Royal Pairs made up by the same suit, will result in a £/€/$20 Cash Prize. See Example 1 below.
- Royal Pairs made up by two different suits, will result in a £/€/$10 Cash Prize. See Example 2 below.
- All Cash Prizes will be credited to players’ cash balance the following day before 17:00 (UK Time), with no wagering requirements. In the unlikely event of a technical issue, please allow up to 48 hours for Cash Prizes to be credited. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent amounts in their chosen account currency.
- Guest or practice play does not contribute.
- This offer will be capped at £/€/$100 in Cash Prizes during the 24-hour period of this specific promotion.
- Eligible players may only occupy one seat at a table during the promotional period to qualify for Cash Prizes.
- Betting behind is not allowed for the purposes of this promotion. You must be seated at a qualifying table to take part.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold prizes from any player who uses low risk betting to gain an advantage during this promotion.
- This promotion is restricted to one Cash Credit per player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- Player accounts can only be credited when active, in the event of a customer account being closed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to withhold any prize, until the matter is resolved. Should the account remain closed, the player will not be entitled to claim any prize.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times. *Example 1: Player places £/€/$10 for one hand on table, receives a King and Queen of Diamonds, the player will receive a £/€/$20 Cash Prize on the following day.* *Example 2: Player places £/€/$10 for one hand on table, receives a King of Clubs and Queen of Diamond, the player will receive a £/€/$10 Cash Prize the following day.*
Last updated: 27th December 2019, 10:30 GMT+1