There are many ways you can make a deposit. Take a look at all our deposit methods.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
First Deposit Bonus
- Only cash players are eligible for the New Player First Deposit Bonus. Guest players do not qualify for this promotion.
- A £32 bonus will be awarded for every £10 deposited on your first purchase. For example, a deposit of £10 would generate a £32 bonus, additional deposits do not qualify. The maximum bonus is £160.
- This bonus will be credited to a player's Bonus Balance and are subject to our bonus terms and playthrough requirements before being withdrawn. Different games contribute different amounts to the playthrough requirements. Click here to find out the different contributions per game type.
- Each new player is eligible for one first deposit bonus, players claiming any other first deposit bonus are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is valid for a player's initial deposit only. Players must opt-in using the bonus claim slider to receive the bonus. In the case of the bonus claim slider not appearing, please contact Help Centre before depositing to ensure the bonus will be awarded.
- 32Red welcomes players from all countries around the world (prohibited territories). However, there are some players who wish to take advantage of this free chip welcome bonus offer. In the interests of fair gaming, there are limits on the maximum bet sizes you can place during the playthrough of the welcome bonus. Any cash-in derived from bets larger than these limits before playthrough requirements for that bonus have been met will initiate a further playthrough requirement of 40 times the value of the cash-in. The value of the cash-in will be added to your Bonus Balance and will be subject to a playthrough of 40x and a maximum bet size of £6.25. Click here for details.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one new player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of new players to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- 32Red Plc owns and operates a number of casino brands and reserves the right to limit the number of new player Welcome Bonuses that may be taken up by a player across these brands in the following way. By claiming this welcome bonus offer at 32Red, unless specifically and personally invited by any of the three other casinos operated by 32Red Plc, you are prohibited from claiming a welcome bonus at any other 32Red Plc-operated casino. To clarify, this personal invitation will only be sent prior to you opening an account at that casino and should not be confused with any other communication that you may receive having opened an account. For the avoidance of any doubt, if you claim this welcome bonus at 32Red you are not permitted to claim the welcome bonus at Dash Casino, Nedplay Casino or Golden Lounge Casino unless you have a personal invitation from that casino.
- Should you contravene clause 10 in respect of claiming welcome bonuses at other 32Red Plc-owned casinos and claim a welcome bonus at any other 32Red casino (Dash Casino, Nedplay or Golden Lounge), without an express invitation from the casino, then the bonus amount credited to your account will be forfeited and any remaining balance in your account at that casino will be credited to your Bonus Balance and subject to a playthrough requirement of 40 times before any withdrawal can be made.
Last updated: 7th February 2017, 10:51 GMT+1