320% Welcome Bonus and a 20% Profit Boost!
- Login to the casino
- Opt in below
- Make your first deposit
- Receive a 20% Profit Boost when you bet on any markets on the England match tonight!
There are many ways you can make a deposit. Take a look at all our deposit methods.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
150% First Deposit Bonus - Terms and Conditions
- Only cash players are eligible for the New Player First Deposit Bonus. Guest players do not qualify for this promotion.
- Only players who receive the on-site notification once signed up, and opt in before making their first deposit, are able to claim this bonus. Players who do not receive the notification, and therefore cannot opt in before making their first deposit, are excluded from this promotion and no bonus will be credited.
- A £15 bonus will be awarded for every £10 deposited on your first purchase. For example, a deposit of £100 would generate a £150 bonus, additional deposits do not qualify. The maximum bonus is £150.
- This bonus will be credited to a player's Bonus Balance and are subject to our bonus terms and playthrough requirements before being withdrawn. Different games contribute different amounts to the playthrough requirements. Click here to find out the different contributions per game type.
- While playing with this bonus, certain slot games will be blocked from launching and a "Game Locked" icon applied. Any player found to have circumvented this block to play non-qualifying games to abuse this offer will forfeit any winnings from the no-deposit bonus.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card qualify for this bonus. Deposits with any other method will not trigger the welcome bonus.
- Each new player is eligible for one first deposit bonus, players claiming any other first deposit bonus are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is valid for a player's initial deposit only. Players must opt-in using the notifications to receive the bonus. In the case of the notification not appearing, please contact Help Centre before depositing to ensure the bonus will be awarded.
- While playing with this bonus you may withdraw any Cash Balance at any time, however by withdrawing your Cash Balance, any remaining Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- While playing with this bonus, maximum stakes will apply. Any maximum stake will be automatically applied and visible within a player's chosen game(s) during gameplay. Stake limits will automatically increase once the bonus has been played through.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification. 32Red reserves the right to remove unused bonuses and related winnings if the promotion's terms are not fulfilled within this period.
- 32Red owns and operates a number of casino brands and reserves the right to limit the number of new player Welcome Bonuses that may be taken up by a player across it's brands in the following way: Unless specifically and personally invited, if you have previously claimed a bonus at Roxy Palace you are not eligible for this 32Red Welcome Bonus. In addition, by claiming this Welcome Bonus offer at 32Red, you are prohibited from claiming a Welcome Bonus at Roxy Palace casino. To clarify, any personal invitation will only be sent prior to you opening an account at that casino and should not be confused with any other communication that you may receive having opened an account.
- Should you contravene the above clause in respect of claiming the welcome bonuses at 32Red without an express invitation from the casino, then the bonus amount credited to your account will be forfeited and any remaining balance in your account at that casino will be credited to your Bonus Balance and subject to a playthrough requirement of 50 times before any withdrawal can be made. Click here to find out the different contributions per game type.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one new player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Last updated: 8th September 2021, 10:00 GMT +1
20% Profit Boost Terms & Conditions
- Invited players who have opted in and made their first deposit between 00:00 (UK Time) Monday 2nd July and 19:00 (UK Time) Monday 2nd July 2018, will receive a 20% profit boost on the England match on 1st July 2018. Profit Boosts will take up to 15 minutes to be added on a players account.
- To use their Profit Boost players simply go to the selected match, click on any selection to add it to the betslip and put their stake in up to a maximum of £25, then select the '20% Profit Boost' from the betslip - the odds will be boosted instantly.
- Applies to single bets only. The maximum stake for a profit boost is £25. If a customer tries to place a bet larger than this stake amount they will receive an error message.
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from a players qualifying bet, excluding original stake. For example, a winning £10 bet at 2/1 would generate £20 net profit which would be used to calculate the profit boost payout.
- The profit boost cannot be used to boost the odds of a free bet.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- In the event a qualifying bet is made void, the stake will be returned and the profit boost can be used on another selection.
- Unused profit boosts will expire after the event has finished and will not be re-credited to use on any other event.
- This promotion is restricted to one set of 20% Profit Boosts per player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
Last updated: 26th June 2018 12:47 GMT