Trick or Treat!
Whether you click Trick or Treat you're still in for a feast of Free Spins or a 100% bonus. You won't know until you take your pick. Do you dare?
How to compete:
- Opt In by choosing either Trick or Treat below
- Uncover your Free Games on Lost Vegas or a 100% bonus!
Error : Invalid Bonus
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available from 14:00 (UK Time) on Tuesday 18th October until 23:59 (UK Time) on Monday 31st October 2016.
- Every £10 wagered on any games during the promotional period will reward you with one point. Guest or practice play does not contribute.
- Points will be awarded for every multiple of £10 wagered.
- Prizes range from £10 to £1,000 according to the leaderboard. Players playing in other currencies will receive prizes in their account currency, e.g. a Euro player will receive €1000 for finishing in the top position.
- Bonuses will be credited to winning players before 5pm (UK Time) on Tuesday 1st November 2016. Any unused bonuses will expire after 7 days.
- The bonus will be credited to a players bonus balance and subject to playthrough requirements. Click here to find out the different contributions per game type. Members of Club Rouge, click here.
- This promotion is restricted to one player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- The casino reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
Last updated: 7th October 2016, 11:38 GMT+1