Tee off at 32Red Casino and swing your team to victory!
Who will you choose to play for in the £5,000 Ryder Casino Cup? Europe has some great slots to swing with, but USA have some powerhouse games to drive them up the fairway. Are you playing for Team Europe or Team USA?
Choose your team and opt in below, then play your slots onto the bonus green. If your team has the most points by 2nd October you will be sharing £3,000. The team with their heads hanging in the clubhouse still get to share £2,000 though.
Europe: Karaoke Party, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Pretty Kitty, Reel Spinner, Jungle Jim El Dorado and Ariana.
USA: Immortal Romance, Avalon, Game of Thrones, Frozen Diamonds, Break Da Bank Again and Win Sum Dim Sum.
Here’s how to compete:
- Pick your team and Opt In
- Swing your team slots between Friday 30th September – Sunday 2nd October
- If your team wins the most points you receive a share of £3,000
- If you team comes in second place you will receive a share of £2,000
This bonus is not currently active
You can keep an eye on your progress below, the leaderboards refresh every 15 minutes:
Leaderboard Team Europe:
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to all eligible players who opt in between 14:00 (BST) on Friday 30th September until 23:59 (BST) on Sunday 2nd October 2016.
- Players will have to opt into either Team Europe or Team USA.
- Team Europe & USA will play to win a share of a £3,000 winning or £2,000 losing bonus pot.
- Players opting into Team Europe will be required to wager on the following desktop and mobile slot games: Karaoke Party, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Pretty Kitty, Reel Spinner, Jungle Jim El Dorado and Ariana.
- Players opting into Team USA will be required to wager on the following desktop and mobile Slot Games: Immortal Romance, Avalon, Game of Thrones, Frozen Diamonds, Break Da Bank Again and Win Sum Dim Sum.
- The winning and losing teams will be calculated on the total qualified wagering over the promotional period.
- Wagering on selected slots at 32Red, Roxy Palace and Casino Splendido casinos during the promotional period will contribute towards the leaderboards.
- To qualify for a payout a player must ensure their wagering in relation to their teams wagering equates to minimum payout of £1 from the teams winning or losing pot. i.e. - Each player will receive a percentage of the total bonus pot to the amount relevant to their teams total wagering percentage providing it is above a minimum of £1.
- Players will be able to track their progress on an onsite leaderboard on the promotion page.
- Players playing in currencies other than GBP will have their wagering converted to GBP for leaderboard purposes. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent bonus in their chosen account currency.
- Bonuses will be credited to winning players before 5pm (BST) on Monday 3rd October.
- Any unused bonuses will expire after 7 days.
- Players are required to make real money wagers on their chosen teams slots and guest or practice play does not contribute to this promotion.
- The bonus will be credited to a player's bonus balance and subject to playthrough requirements. Click here to find out the different contributions per game type. Members of Club Rouge, click here.
- This promotion is restricted to one player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- The casino reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
Last updated: 21-09-16, 11:56 GMT+1