Bet on the Premier League this weekend and we'll give you a £10 Free Bet with the 32Red Sport Six Pack.
Simply opt-in below, then six or more single bets (odds of Evs or greater) on the Premier League this weekend and we'll give you a £10 free bet to use on any event of your choice.
It all starts with Crystal Palace v Chelsea at 12:30 on Saturday, includes a huge match at the top between Man City and Arsenal and comes to a thrilling climax on Monday evening when Everton face Liverpool in the Merseyside Derby.
This bonus is not currently active
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the free bet players must first opt in through the link on the above promotion page, then place six £10+ single bets on Premier League fixtures taking place taking from place 17th December 2016 to 19th December 2016. Each selection must be at odds of Evs or greater.
- Any selection that is made void or settled using the cash-in feature will not qualify for the free bet.
- An £10 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your six qualifying bets and can be used to bet on any event of your choice. Customers using a currency other than GBP will receive a 10.00 free bet in their account currency.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £10 free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 16th December 2016, 16:03 GMT+1