General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Any wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or the Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements. We also reserve the right to restrict the bet size while playing these features if a bonus is in play.
- Winnings on bets made from a player's Bonus Balance are credited back to the Bonus Balance. When crediting a player's Bonus Balance with winnings would result in the Bonus Balance exceeding the original size of the bonus given, the excess winnings would be credited to the Cash Balance.
- Winnings on bets made from a player's Cash Balance are credited directly to the Cash Balance.
- For any bet placed, funds are deducted from the players Cash Balance. If no cash is available, then the wager is deducted from the Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance.
- If you still have credits in your Bonus Balance, you will be unable to withdraw from your Cash Balance until the playthrough requirements are achieved.
Last updated: 9 April 2015 15:03 GMT