Atlantic City Blackjack - 32Red Casino
Atlantic City is a popular and simple variation of Blackjack, made all the more accessible thanks to online versions of the game. With player-friendly rules that decrease the house edge more often than it increases it, this game offers incredible chances of winning.
How to play Atlantic City Blackjack
- The dealer peeks to see if he has blackjack if the upwards facing card is an ace or a ten value card
- The dealer stands on soft 17
- Players are allowed to double down on any two cards and after splits
- Players can re-split up to three times to make four hands
- Aces cannot be re-split
- If Aces are split and the player lands blackjack, it will only be counted as 21
- Players can take out insurance if a dealer's upwards facing card is an Ace
- A late surrender is allowed, but you will lose half the amount of your bet
- The game is played with 8 decks of cards
Atlantic City Blackjack is a fun and entertaining video poker game where the aim is to beat the dealer by getting as close to 21 as possible without going over. Play this popular online casino game at 32Red Online Casino today.