Middlesbrough Twitter Challenge
As proud sponsor of Middlesbrough FC, we wanted to find out which non-official Boro Twitter account has the most loyal followers. With so many to choose from, it was a difficult choice – but for the first challenge of the season – the choices are:
Whoever gets the most points (see below) will receive a hospitality box, including food and refreshments for 10 people against Sheffield Utd on Tuesday 7th August. What a way to watch the first home game of the season!
Here’s how to earn points…
You can earn up to 3 points for your chosen profile:
Earn 1 point for every vote on the 32Red Twitter page poll. Be sure to share and follow us when you vote.
Earn 2 points for every vote as a 32Red account holder. See below for instructions.
How to vote via 32Red…
- Login or Register a free account - no need to make a deposit.
- New players have the choice of a free £10 to play in the casino. See here for details.
- Come back to this page and select the Twitter profile you’d like to vote for and submit your vote.
Please note: Voting ends at midday on Monday 6th August. Get sharing!
Terms and Conditions
- You must be over 18 to register an account at 32Red. Proof of age may be requested before an account will be deemed to be eligible for this promotion.
- The competition runs from 2pm (UK time) on Friday 3rd August and ends at midday on Monday 6th August. Any votes made outside of this period will not be counted.
- The competition is between the 4 different twitter profiles listed above. Every vote on 32Red's twitter poll will earn one point, every vote by a registered 32Red account holder will earn 2 points.
- The Twitter profile with the most points at the end of the competition will win access to a hospitality box for 10 people for Middlesbrough v Sheffield Utd on Tuesday 7th August. Hot food and complimentary beer, house wine and soft drinks are included. The winner is responsible for their own transport and accommodation (if required).
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be selected at random.
- If for any reason the hospitality box is not available on the date specified, 32Red reserve the right to offer the competition winner an alternative date, or in the event of no other date being available, an alternative cash prize of £200.
- By accepting the prize, the winner is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 32Red twitter account. Alternatively the name and country of the winner can be obtained after 6th August by sending a stamped address enveloped to the following address: 32Red Boro Twiiter Competition August 2018, Kindred House, 17 Hartfield Rd, London SW19 3SE, United Kingdom.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions of this promotion for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Promoter: 32Red Ltd, 741 Europort, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Last updated:2nd August 2018, 10:00 GMT+1