Ever wondered why it's called the season to be jolly? Well, here's a good reason... from 1st December - 1st January, you have the chance to win a holly jolly jackpot. If you place 1st on the daily leaderboard, you'll be invited to take part in our Jackpot Wheel the following day, where a Live Dealer will spin the Jackpot Wheel, giving you the chance to win at least £1,000 in Cash - but there's a twist... if the jackpot is not hit, it will rollover to the following day like a giant jackpot snowball! It will increase by £1,000 each time, it's not won!
To climb the daily leaderboards, all you have to do is opt in and play any of your favourite games. But we are also awarding Double Points, when you play selected games on certain days throughout December. Check below to see the full Double Points schedule.
Outside of the jackpot, prizes range from £400 - £900 in Cash on the Jackpot Wheel. The Jackpot will always be at least £1,000 - every day for 32 days! But if it's not hit it'll just keep on growing. If it hits, the Jackpot will go back to £1,000. What's more... if you finish anywhere between 2nd - 10th you'll also walk away into the winter wonderland with £100 in Cash.
Here’s how to compete:
- Opt in once.
- Play any games.*
- If you place first on the daily leaderboard, you will Watch the Daily Jackpot Wheel spin at our Live Blackjack Promo Table at 10am (UK Time) on the following day!
- Get a £100 Cash Prize if you place 2nd - 10th on the leaderboard.
*Earn 1 leaderboard point for every £10 wagered on Slots. Earn 1 leaderboard point for every £20 wagered on Live Game Shows (MONOPOLY Live, Deal or No Deal Live & Dream Catcher) and Roulette. Earn 1 leaderboard point for every £100 wagered on Blackjack. Baccarat is excluded.
Jackpot Wheel Prize Structure:
|Jackpot Wheel Segments||Cash Prizes|
|3 x Red Segments||Jackpot Cash Amount|
|4 Light Blue Segments||£900 Cash|
|4 Green Segments||£800 Cash|
|4 Yellow Segments||£700 Cash|
|4 Purple Segments||£600 Cash|
|12 Dark Blue Segments||£500 Cash|
|1 Black Segment||£400 Cash|
Double Points Schedule:
|4th December||Dream Catcher||£20 wagered = 2 points|
|5th December||Ivory Citadel™||£10 wagered = 2 points|
|10th December||Deal or No Deal Live||£20 wagered = 2 points|
|12th December||Treasure of Lion City||£10 wagered = 2 points|
|16th December||Arctic Magic||£10 wagered = 2 points|
|18th December||MONOPOLY Live||£20 wagered = 2 points|
|19th December||Stumpy McDoodles||£10 wagered = 2 points|
|23rd December||Live Roulette||£20 wagered = 2 points|
|24th December||Festive Indulgence||£10 wagered = 2 points|
|31st December||Live Blackjack||£100 wagered = 2 points|
Check out yesterday's winners here:
The Results are in...
|Date||Day||Jackpot Amount||Spin Result|
Click here to see Live Jackpot Spins from previous days.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Daily Cash Builder Jackpot Terms and Conditions
- The Daily Cash Builder Jackpots promotion is only open to players invited by email or onsite notifications. Unless invited, Cash Prizes will not be credited even if a player has opted in to the promotion.
- This promotion is available to eligible players who opt in from 10:00 (UK Time) on Sunday 1st December until 23:59 (UK Time) on Wednesday 1st January 2020.
- Leaderboard points will be accrued by wagering on various games between 00:01 (UK Time) and 23:59 (UK Time) daily. Please see the following breakdown:
- £10 wagering on Slots will award 1 leaderboard point
- £20 wagering on Game Shows (MONOPOLY Live, Deal or No Deal Live, Dream Catcher & Lightning Dice) will award 1 leaderboard point
- £20 wagering on Roulette will award 1 leaderboard point
- £100 wagering on Blackjack will award 1 leaderboard point.
- Wagers on Baccarat do not contribute.
- Guest or practice play wagers do not contribute.
- Players playing in currencies other than GBP will have their wagering converted to the GBP equivalent for leaderboard purposes. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent bonus in their chosen account currency.
- The Jackpot Spin main prize (see terms below) will be awarded to the player at the top of the leaderboard. Players who finish in positions 2nd to 10th will be awarded with a £100 Cash Prize, as shown on the leaderboard.
- Cash Prizes will be credited to winning players before 5pm (UK Time) the following day. There are no wagering requirements on the Cash Prizes.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold prizes from any player who uses low risk betting to gain an advantage during this promotion. For example, betting on both Red and Black on the roulette wheel or covering more than 67% of the 37 unique number spots on the roulette table.
- This promotion is restricted to one Cash Prize credit per player per household per day, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- Player accounts can only be credited when active, in the event of a customer account being closed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to withhold any prize, until the matter is resolved. Should the account remain closed, the player will not be entitled to claim any prize.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Jackpot Spin Terms and Conditions
- Every day at 10:00 (UK Time) from Monday 2nd December until Thursday 2nd January, the 32Red Jackpot Wheel will be presented at the Live Blackjack Promo Table.
- The Jackpot Wheel is split into 32 segments with the following breakdown:
- 3 Red Segments - Jackpot Amount
- 4 Light Blue Segments - £900
- 4 Green Segments - £800
- 4 Yellow Segments - £700
- 4 Purple Segments - £600
- 12 Dark Blue Segments - £500
- 1 Black Segment - £400
- The 32Red Jackpot Wheel will be spun one time every day at 10:00 (UK Time) by the presenter at the table.
- The Cash Prize resulting from the 32Red Jackpot Wheel spin will be credited into the account of the player who finished in 1st place on the daily leaderboard from the day before.
- The Jackpot amount valid for that day will be mentioned by the host before the Jackpot Wheel is spun.
- If the Jackpot amount is not won, the following day it will increase by an additional £1,000 in Cash. The Jackpot amount will continue to roll over until it is won.
- If the Jackpot amount is won, the following day it will return to £1,000 in Cash as the Jackpot amount.
Last updated: 2nd January 2020, 11:04 GMT+1