There’s sports galore this week with the Champions League taking place today and tomorrow followed by Europa League action on Thursday, and we'll give you a free bet when you play at 32Red...
Simply wager £20 or more on any live casino game before midnight Wednesday and we'll give you a £5 free bet to use on any event of your choice.
Visit 32Red Sport through your mobile, tablet or desktop and then choose the casino tab at the top of the homepage and you'll be on your way to claiming a free bet, it's that easy!
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the £5 free bet you must first wager £20 or more on any live casino between 3pm Tuesday 22nd November and midnight on Wednesday 23rd November.
- Wagering on Baccarat or even money outcomes (such as Red, Black, Odd or Even) on Roulette do not contribute towards the playthrough qualification.
- Winnings from free bets will not include the free bet stake. In the event your free bet selection becomes void, your free bet will be recredited.
- The maximum free bet awarded will be £5, credited within 10 minutes of your qualifying wager and can be used to place a bet on any sport event.
- The £5 free bet will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is restricted to one £5 free bet per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- 32Red reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
Last updated: 28th October 2016, 16:00 GMT+1