There is a full Premier League fixture list to look forward to this weekend, along with another fantastic set of clashes in the Six Nations including Wales taking on England. Bet at 32Red and get a £5 free bet...
Simply opt-in here and then place five or more £5+ bets (odds of evens or greater) on any events of your choice and we'll give you a £5 free bet!
Arsenal v Hull get the Premier League action started early tomorrow, while the evening match see's Spurs away at Liverpool. Both London sides know only a win will be enough to keep pace with league leaders Chelsea. Bet on all the action now to claim your £5 free bet.
Simply opt in and enjoy the action - and your £5 free bet here at 32Red Sport...
This bonus is not currently active
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the free bet players must first opt in through the link above, then place five £5+ single bets (odds of Evens or greater) between 17:00 Friday 10th February and 23:59 Sunday 12th February.
- Any selection that is made void or settled using the cash-in feature will not qualify for the free bet.
- A £5 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your fifth qualifying bets and can be used to bet on any event of your choice. Customers using a currency other than GBP will receive a 5.00 free bet in their account currency.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £5 free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: February 10th 2016, 16:05 GMT+1