200% Welcome Bonus Playthrough Terms and Conditions
Once you have received your Welcome Bonus, you can immediately start playing on all your favourite games. In order to withdraw, you must play through the bonus amount 40 times. For details see below:
$20 for Every $10 Casino First Deposit Bonus:
Every bonus of $20 must be played through 40 times, e.g.
|Deposit||Bonus||Play through required|
|$10||$20||$20 x 40 = $800|
|$20||$40||$40 x 40 = $1,600|
|$100||$200||$200 x 40 = $8,000|
Slots (except those listed below)
Table Poker games (except those listed below)
Wheel of Riches
|All versions of Roulette (except those listed below)||20%|
Video Poker (except All Aces)
Blackjack (except Blackjack games listed below)
Caribbean Draw Poker
Vegas 3 Card Rummy Gold
Multi-Hand Hold'em High Gold
All versions of Atlantic City Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Downtown Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Strip Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold
All Aces Video Poker
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold
Mega Spin Slots (Double Magic, Fantastic 7s, High 5, Break da Bank Again and Major Millions)
Max Damage Alien Attack
All Live Casino Games
Castle Builder, Forsaken Kingdom, Dragons Myth, River of Riches & All Retro Reels Slots.
There is a maximum stake of 6.25 Chips (or coin equivalent) per bet until the playthrough requirement has been met. For the purposes of this rule a Bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games).
Last updated: 28th July 2016 15:03 GMT
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Bonuses are credited to a player's Bonus Balance. This balance is separate to a players Cash Balance.
- While a bonus is in play (there is a positive Bonus Balance), bets are placed from both Cash and Bonus Balances. This is known as a Mixed Wagering bonus system.
- Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Cash Balance will be credited to the Cash Balance. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Bonus Balance will be credited to the Bonus Balance.
- The Mixed Wagering amount is calculated by the Cash/Bonus Balance split at the time the bet is placed. For example, if your Bonus Balance is 25% of your total balance, 75% of your bet will be cash, 25% will be bonus. 75% of any winnings will be cash and 25% of any winnings will be bonus. See further examples below:
|Cash Balance||Bonus Balance||% Bonus||Bet/Winnings Split|
|$0||$10||100%||100% taken from the Bonus Balance. 100% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance.|
|$10||$32||76%||76% taken from the Bonus Balance. 24% taken from the Cash Balance. 76% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 24% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|$50||$160||76%||76% taken from the Bonus Balance. 24% taken from the Cash Balance. 76% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 24% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|$100||$25||20%||20% taken from the Bonus Balance. 80% taken from the Cash Balance. 20% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 80% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|$50||$50||50%||50% taken from the Bonus Balance. 50% taken from the Cash Balance. 50% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 50% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
- When playing with a bonus, you may withdraw your Cash Balance at any time, however by withdrawing your Cash Balance, any Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- If you reverse your requested withdrawal before it has been processed, your Bonus Balance will be reinstated. Bonuses will only be reinstated if the full withdrawal amount is reversed.
- When playing with a bonus, there may be a limit on the maximum bet you can place until the wagering is complete. Once the wagering is complete, the usual maximum bet sizes will be reinstated.
- Any wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or the Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements. We also reserve the right to restrict the bet size while playing these features if a bonus is in play.
Last updated: 28th February 2018 12:00 GMT 1.