The Premier League’s back this weekend - and with Chelsea enjoying a commanding lead, it’s starting to look like the pursuing pack might just be battling it out for the remaining Champions League places.
Fancy a special offer to help you get more out of the football? Simply opt in and then place four or more £10+ in-play bets (odds of Evs or greater) and we'll give you a £10 free bet to use on any in-play event of your choice.
There’s plenty of action to get involved with as Chelsea take on Swansea early doors Saturday whilst the Premier League action closes with Leicester v Liverpool at the King Power stadium on Monday night.
So opt in, bet in-play and enjoy a £10 free bet at 32Red Sport!
Error : Invalid Bonus
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the free bet players must first opt in through the link above, then place four £10+ single in-play bets (odds of Evens or greater) between 18:00 Friday 24th February and 23:59 Sunday 27th February.
- Any selection that is made void or settled using the cash-in feature will not qualify for the free bet.
- A £10 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your four qualifying bets and can be used to bet on any event of your choice. Customers using a currency other than GBP will receive a 10.00 free bet in their account currency.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £10 free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: February 25th 2017, 17:05 GMT+1