The weekend is here and at 32Red we are all about adding to the action, so with a full list of Premier League fixtures along with the big fight between Haye vs Bellew, how does a free bet sound?
Simply opt in here and then place five or more £5+ in-play bets (odds of evens or greater) on any events of your choice before midnight on Monday and we'll give you a £5 in-play Free Bet!
Looking for ideas? The highlight of the weekend hits our screens in Saturday's late kick-off as Liverpool host Arsenal in what is a must win game for both sides. As short price favourites do Liverpool get back to winning ways or does Wenger maintain his all important 4th spot?
Opt in and enjoy the action - and your £5 in-play free bet here at 32Red Sport.
This bonus is not currently active
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the free bet players must first opt in through the link above, then place five £5+ single in-play bets (odds of Evens or greater) between 18:00 Friday 3rd March and 23:59 Monday 6th March.
- Any selection that is made void or settled using the cash-in feature will not qualify for the free bet.
- A £5 in-play free bet will be credited upon settlement of your five qualifying bets and can be used to bet on any event of your choice. Customers using a currency other than GBP will receive a 5.00 free bet in their account currency.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £5 in-play free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: March 3rd 2017, 17:05 GMT+1