With Barton gone, it’s time for a clear out.
We’ve seen the tweets, we’ve read the Facebook posts, we’ve heard the pub talk and it’s clear that many of you loyal Rangers fans are furious at Joey Barton for using his time at the great club as a way to shift a few more copies of his autobiography. Tut Tut Joey.
Well, as proud sponsors of Rangers, we’re helping you make a stand. We may not be able to put a dent in Barton’s bulging pockets, but we can help exact some revenge and help you make some money along the way.
The first 100 32Red customers who can prove they have binned his autobiography ‘No Nonsense’ will receive a £10 free bet for the club’s next fixture against Dundee. Here's what you need to do:
- Retweet the tweet below.
- Reply to the tweet with a picture of your copy of ‘No Nonsense’ in the bin with hashtag #BartonBinned and tag @32Red.
- Email email@example.com with your username and twitter handle to claim your free bet.
We will aim to respond to the lucky winners by email within 24hrs, but please allow up to 48rs for your free bet to be credited.
Terms and Conditions
Please note you are providing your information to 32Red. Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The competition is organised by 32Red Plc, Company Number: 83626 (the “Promoter”), 32Red plc, 741 Europort, Gibraltar
- Entry is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom, including residents of Northern Ireland, aged 18 years and over, except directors, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition will run until midnight on Friday 18th November 2016. Entries submitted after the 100 prizes have been credited will not be eligible for the free bet.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions shown above. In the event that the username provided cannot be found, the entry will be void.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, in complete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter within 24 hours of receiving the email. Free bets will be credited within 48hrs of notification of the win.
- The stake is not included in any winnings from the £10 free bet. Unused free bets will expire within 7 days of being credited and will not be recredited.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted.
- The free bet is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason. The draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the prize winners will be made available to entrants, on request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 28 days after the end of the competition.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will use the information that entrants provide for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for marketing purposes. Entrants can unsubscribe from marketing e-mails at any time by using the link within the e-mail.
- The entrant hereby gives a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Answer submitted, for any purpose, including, without limitation for advertising the Promoter's products. The entrant hereby waives all moral rights they have in such answer to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. The Promoter will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party.
- By entering the competition the prize winner agrees to participate in publicity and material resulting from the competition if requested to do so by the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to use the details of the prize winner in any publicity and/or promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, during or after the closing date of the promotion to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the written directions of any relevant authority.
- The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure or any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone line or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
- The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, or disappointment howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained by any person arising out of or in any way connected with this promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- Facebook The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be addressed to the Promoter and MUST NOT be directed to Facebook. By participating in the promotion entrants hereby release Facebook from all claims. Liabilities, losses or damages incurred by them in connection with the competition.
- Twitter Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts or enter more than once each day will be ineligible for entry into the competition.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter in relation to all matters relating to the competition, whose decision shall be final.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- By entering this Promotion, an entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 11th November 2016, 15:00 GMT+1