All eyes are on Kempton this Boxing Day as stablemates turned rivals Cue Card and Thistlecrack go head to head in the 32Red King George VI Chase. Bet through the card at Kempton and we'll give you a £10 Free Bet...
Simply opt-in below, then place a single bet of £20 or more (£20 win or £20 each way) in each of the six races at Kempton this afternoon and we'll give you a £10 free bet to use at Kempton on Tuesday.
Race times are as follows: 12.55, 1.30, 2.05, 2.40, 15.15, 15.45
So place your horse racing bets at 32Red Sport and claim your £10 free bet.
This bonus is not currently active
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- To qualify for the free bet players must first opt in through the link on the above promotion page, then place six £20 single bets (£20 win or £20 each way) on each of the six races at Kempton on 26/12/16. Race times are as follows: 12.55, 1.30, 2.05, 2.40, 15.15, 15.45
- Any selection that becomes a non runner will not qualify for the free bet.
- A £10 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your six qualifying bets and can be used to bet on any race at Kempton on Tuesday. Customers using a currency other than GBP will receive a 10.00 free bet in their account currency.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £10 free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 26th December 2016, 08:00 GMT+1