After Super Sunday's results, Chelsea now sit seven points clear at the top of the Premier League - with the next four sides in contention split by only three points. The standout fixture of the weekend is Saturday's late kick-off, as in-form Spurs head to the Etihad to take on Man City.
With the potential for some absolute goal-fests this weekend, we have an irresistible offer. Place a first goal scorer bet of £10 or more on any of this weekend's televised Premier League fixtures - if your selection doesn't score first but manages to score anytime, we'll refund your stake as a £10 Free Bet
To enjoy this great cash back offer simply opt in to the promo and place your qualifying bet at 32Red Sport. Bet on all the action now!
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify players must first opt in through the link in the above promotion page, and then place a single £10+ bet on the first goal scorer market on any live Premier League fixture on 21st/22nd January 2017.
- If your selection doesn’t score first but scores a goal in the match we'll refund your single stake up to a maximum of £10 per match.
- Live matches which will be aired live in the UK on either BT Sport or Sky Sports. Liverpool v Swansea, Man City v Tottenham, Southampton v Leicester, Arsenal v Burnley, Cheslea v Hull.
- Bets that are made void or cashed in do not count towards claiming the free bet.
- The free bet(s) will be credited within 48 hours of the bet settlement.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to a maximum of one £10 free bet, per match, per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 13th January 2017, 15:47 GMT+1