To celebrate our sponsorship of the 32Red Sprint Cup at Haydock we are giving new customers the chance to get a £25 free bet plus a 100% profit boost when you open an account at 32Red Sport…
Simply open an account here and then place a bet of £25+ on any race at Haydock and we’ll give you a £25 free bet to use on any horse race of your choice
You'll also get up to a 100% Profit Boost on the first in-play bet that you place. The size of your boost will depend on the size of your stake and you can get up an extra £100 on your winnings – register your account now to choose your profit boost!
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies a customer’s first qualifying bet placed at Haydock taking place Saturday 03/09/2016.
- A qualifying bet is a £25 win single or £25 each way single placed on an selection at Haydock.
- A £25 free bet will be credited upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- £25 free bet can be used to place a bet on any horse race and will expire at midnight on Sunday 04/09/2016.
- In order to receive your profit boost you must first opt-in through our registration page. You can choose your profit boost % and view full terms and conditions upon registration.
- This offer is only available to UK & Ireland customers. Due to promotional abuse, customers who deposit via Skrill & Neteller do not qualify for this offer. This promotion is strictly limited to one free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required. Bets placed on enhanced odds sign up offers do not count towards this promotion.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of new customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 2nd September 2016, 12:24 GMT+1