The Premier League takes a back seat this weekend, as the third round of the FA Cup welcomes the big guns into the frame. With no fewer than 32 games to pick from, there’s plenty of potential for a big-paying acca!
Here at 32Red we know the FA Cup is famous for upsets. To give you a better shot at avoiding a spoiler this weekend, we are offering you £10 back as a Free Bet if 1 leg lets you down!
Simply place a minimum £10 accumulator on match win/draw/win markets with 5 selections or more on this weekend's FA Cup football and if one selection lets you down we'll refund your stake as a £10 Free Bet!
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to customers invited by email only.
- Invited customers who place a £10+ accumulator on the win/draw/win (90 minute market) with five or more selections (Minimum odds per selection of 1/5) on any of the FA Cup matches taking place between 06.01.2017 and 09.01.2017 with one losing selection will have their stake refunded as a free bet.
- A customer can claim up to a maximum of £10 in Free Bets, regardless of how many accumulator bets have been placed.
- Any accumulator bet that contains void selections which in turn sees the bet turn into a 4-fold or less or bets that are closed early with the cash-in feature will not qualify for this promotion.
- All Free Bets will be credited within 48 hours of the bet being settled.
- Free Bet stake will not be included in any winning returns and will expire 7 days after being credited
- This promotion is strictly limited to a maximum of £10 in Free Bets per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 5th January 2017, 14:17 GMT+1