Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to new and existing customers who have not claimed another welcome offer at 32Red, and can be used to place an in-play bet at 32Red Sport.
- In order to receive a profit boost you must make a deposit of £10 or more, and then opt in to your preferred boost from the registration or promotion page.
- Customers who make a qualifying deposit can opt in above for a 100% Profit Boost on their first in-play bet, up to a maximum of £10.
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake. For example a winning £10 bet at 2/1 would generate £30 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- If you use your profit boost for each way bets then the max bet on your profit boost must be the total stake. So a £10 profit boost would equal a £5ew bet.
- In the event your bet is made void your stake will be returned and your profit boost can be used on another selection.
- This offer is only available to UK and Ireland registered customers. Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one profit boost per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Last updated: 29 October 2020, 14:20 GMT 1