Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to new and existing customers when they place their first in-play bet at 32Red Sport.
- In order to receive a profit boost you must opt in to your preferred boost from the registration or promotion page.
- Customers can choose from a range of profit boosts depending on their desired stake. The profit boost percentage ranges from 10% to 100% as per the table above.
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake. For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- If you use your profit boost for each way bets then the max bet on your profit boost must be the total stake. So a £10 profit boost would equal a £5ew bet.
- In the event your bet is made void your stake will be returned and your profit boost can be used on another selection.
- This offer is only available to UK and Ireland registered customers. Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one profit boost per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Last updated: 1st October 2018, 14:00 GMT 1