Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to new and existing customers when they place their first in-play bet at 32Red Sport.
- In order to receive a profit boost you must opt in to your preferred boost from the registration or promotion page.
- Customers can choose from a range of profit boosts depending on their desired stake. The profit boost percentage ranges from 10% to 100% as per the table above.
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake. For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- If you use your profit boost for each way bets then the max bet on your profit boost must be the total stake. So a £10 profit boost would equal a £5ew bet.
- In the event your bet is made void your stake will be returned and your profit boost can be used on another selection.
- This offer is only available to UK and Ireland registered customers. Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller do not qualify for this offer.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one profit boost per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 24th August 2016, 13:44 GMT+1