No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
Qualifying players who register at 32Red will receive a £10 no deposit bonus. This bonus has a 50x playthrough requirement. For details see below:
|Bonus||Play through required|
|£10||£10 x 50 = £500|
Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the playthrough requirement:
Slots (except those listed below)
Table Poker games (except those listed below)
All versions of Roulette
Wheel of Riches
Video Poker (except All Aces)
Blackjack (except Blackjack games listed below)
Caribbean Draw Poker
Vegas 3 Card Rummy Gold
Multi-Hand Hold'em High Gold
Super Sic Bo
2 Hand Casino Hold'em
Free Bet Blackjack
Deal or No Deal Live
All versions of Atlantic City Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Downtown Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Strip Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
All Aces Video Poker
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold
Mega Spin Slots (Double Magic, Fantastic 7s, High 5, Break da Bank Again and Major Millions)
Max Damage Alien Attack
Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Cool Buck - 5 Reel, Beautiful Bones, Live Baccarat, Forsaken Kingdom, Dragons Myth, River of Riches & All Retro Reels Slots, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers 2, Dead or Alive, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer II, Secrets of Christmas, Piggy Riches
While playing with this bonus, your bet sizes may be limited until playthrough requirement has been met. Once playthough has been achieved, our usual larger limits will be reinstated.
Last updated: 4th September 2020 13:30 GMT +1
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Bonuses are credited to a player's Bonus Balance. This balance is separate to a players Cash Balance.
- While a bonus is in play (there is a positive Bonus Balance), bets are placed from both Cash and Bonus Balances. This is known as a Mixed Wagering bonus system.
- Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Cash Balance will be credited to the Cash Balance. Winnings from the portion of bets placed from a player's Bonus Balance will be credited to the Bonus Balance.
- The Mixed Wagering amount is calculated by the Cash/Bonus Balance split at the time the bet is placed. For example, if your Bonus Balance is 25% of your total balance, 75% of your bet will be cash, 25% will be bonus. 75% of any winnings will be cash and 25% of any winnings will be bonus. See further examples below:
|Cash Balance||Bonus Balance||% Bonus||Bet/Winnings Split|
|£0||£10||100%||100% taken from the Bonus Balance. 100% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance.|
|£10||£32||76%||76% taken from the Bonus Balance. 24% taken from the Cash Balance. 76% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 24% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|£50||£160||76%||76% taken from the Bonus Balance. 24% taken from the Cash Balance. 76% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 24% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|£100||£25||20%||20% taken from the Bonus Balance. 80% taken from the Cash Balance. 20% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 80% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
|£50||£50||50%||50% taken from the Bonus Balance. 50% taken from the Cash Balance. 50% of winnings credited to the Bonus Balance. 50% of winnings credited to the Cash Balance.|
- When playing with a bonus, you may withdraw your Cash Balance at any time, however by withdrawing your Cash Balance, any Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- If you reverse your requested withdrawal before it has been processed, your Bonus Balance will be reinstated. Bonuses will only be reinstated if the full withdrawal amount is reversed.
- When playing with a bonus, there may be a limit on the maximum bet you can place until the wagering is complete. Once the wagering is complete, the usual maximum bet sizes will be reinstated.
- Any wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or the Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements. We also reserve the right to restrict the bet size while playing these features if a bonus is in play.
Last updated: 28th February 2018 12:00 GMT 1.