Objective of the Game
Keno uses a large board marked with the numbers 1 to 80. In a basket are balls also numbered 1 to 80. Twenty balls are drawn at random.
The objective is to predict the numbers of the twenty balls drawn. You may choose to bet on up to fifteen of the eighty numbers on the board in one play.
How To Play
To play a game of Keno:
- Select your chip size
- Select your numbers from the Keno board by left-clicking the number to highlight it. To de-select a number, left-click it again
- You can select between 1 and 15 numbers. The payout for hitting a certain number of selected spots during the game is shown on the board to the left of the Keno table
- Select Play to start the game
- As numbers are drawn they are highlighted on the Keno board. A selected number changes colour when it is matched with a drawn number. When all twenty numbers are drawn, you will be paid out according to the number of matches made.
- You can then start a new game. Select Play to use the same numbers again, or Clear to select new numbers for the next game.
The amount you are paid out on a winning game depends upon how many numbers you selected and how many were hit.
The table below shows the Payout Schedule for 32Red’s Keno game. The top row shows the total of numbers selected, while the first column shows the number of matches made in the game: