General Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Service
- Acceptance of the Terms of Service
- Description of Services
- Unfinished Games
- User Account, Password and Security
- Payment and Winnings
- Protection of Funds
- Promotional Awards
- Software Licence
- User Content
- Restrictions and Conditions of Use
- Termination of Account
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- Bots/Artificial Intelligence
- One Account per Player
- Account Sharing
- 'Gold Farming'
- Problem Gamblers
- Locked/Closed Accounts
- Player Funds
- Complaints and Disputes
1. Use of the Service
All content of the 32Red website is for non-commercial, personal use only.
The online gaming Services and related resources, including, without limitation, download areas, communication functionality and product information relating to the games (collectively 'Services') provided to you by 32Red Ltd (Registered company number: 83626, registered office address: Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar) via the 32Red.com website and/or other websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by 32Red and/or its authorised sub-licensees (the 'Sites') are subject to these Terms of Service.
The 32Red allows only one Guest Account and one Real Account per person. If you already have an account with the 32Red you cannot open another one.
2. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
You are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with 32Red is legal.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services or place bets on the Sites. Underage gambling is a criminal offence. Providing false information relating to age, name and address may also constitute an offence. 32Red reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any person supplying false information or displaying any form of suspicious or criminal activity on the Site.
32Red is committed to assisting its players in gambling responsibly and as such has provided the following features on its site: deposit limits, time outs, session limits, self-exclusion tools, links to GamCare and awareness information, and tools to protect underage access.
All material changes to the Terms of Service will be notified to you via your registered email address and this notification will be in advance of the relevant change(s) coming into effect.
3. Description of Services
Through its network of Sites 32Red may provide you with access to the Services. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Sites, are subject to these Terms of Service and any licence agreements, codes of conduct or posted rules, instructions or guidelines regarding a particular Service and any related Software and materials (as applicable, the 'Licence Agreement'). If there is any conflict between these Terms of Service and the applicable License Agreement for a particular Service, 32Red (or its licensors) shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion.
32Red reserves the right to modify the Sites, Services and Software and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
4. Unfinished Games
- In the event that you are unable or fail to finish a multi-stage game before signing out of the Site you must complete that same game the next time you sign in to the Site.
5. User Account, Password and Security
If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing 32Red with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. Your user/account name must be unique and cannot be vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by 32Red at its sole discretion), nor should it infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your user/account name can be used only in accordance with these Terms of Service and/or applicable License Agreements.
Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you have sole responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your 32Red account.
You must notify 32Red immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. If requested you agree to provide 32Red with evidence of such theft or unauthorised use. 32Red will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
32Red reserves the right to cancel your account without refund if it becomes aware that you have disclosed your account details and password to a third party.
For ease of access to the Service you will be offered a feature that allows your computer to 'remember your password' and thereby bypass the password protection when logging on to the Services. This feature enables third parties using your computer to access your account and user name. For this reason the 'remember your password' feature should not be used on shared or public computers. At all times use of the 'remember your password' feature is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 32Red from any claim, demand, damage or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or use by any third party accessing the Services using your account.
All telephone communications between Account Holders and 32Red are recorded for Security and training purposes and/or compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
If you do not use your account for betting or gaming for a period of 12 consecutive months then it will become an "Inactive Account". Inactive Accounts may incur an Inactive Account Fee, as set out below. We will notify you when your account becomes an Inactive Account and assist you should you wish to make use of your account again. If your account remains an Inactive Account, for not less than 30 days following our first notification, and after attempting to withdraw the balance back to your last payment method, we shall deduct a monthly Inactive Account Fee from your account balance of 5% of the value of the balance or £5 (or currency equivalent), whichever is the greater. The monthly Inactive Account Fee will be deducted in the first month after your account becomes an Inactive Account, and on each month thereafter that it remains an Inactive Account. If and when your balance reaches zero, no further Inactive Account Fees will be applied. If at any time an account holder contacts us seeking a refund of his/her account balance (balance as at the point that the account became an Inactive Account), we shall process such refund, subject to the account holder’s compliance with these Terms of Service and subject to our legal and regulatory obligations.
6. Payment and Winnings
Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete any transactions on the Sites.
You can place bets on the Service only by using the credit held in your account. You can credit your account using a debit card or one of 32Red's authorised electronic payment providers. At the time of making your first deposit you will be able to select a limit to be applied to your account; in the event of no deposit limit being selected then the default value (1,000,000) will apply to your account.
Winnings are subject to 32Red's verification procedures before payment is made. 32Red may charge a fee for handling payments by cheque or by bank transfer. If for any reason we are unable to process your withdrawal to your selected payment method then the requested withdrawal will be returned to your gaming account.
The 32Red servers are synchronized in line with UK time throughout the year. 32Red's internal operating procedures initiate payment processing from the servers daily during UK banking hours.
You hereby warrant that all and any information that you submit to 32Red is and will be true and accurate (including, without limitation, your billing information such as card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all fees you incur, plus all applicable taxes, using the Services. You agree to promptly notify 32Red if any of the information you have supplied changes.
7. Protection of Funds
- 32Red holds sufficient cash to cover customer funds in company account(s). Customer funds are protected by a bank guarantee which guarantees that your funds will be distributed to you in the event of insolvency of 32Red. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the following level: medium protection: medium medium protection.
8. Promotional Awards
- All promotional offers are only available to qualified end users and each Promotional Offer will contain those qualification details. We strongly urge you to read these details and, in particular, the term relating to the ‘one claim/player per household’.
- Promotional offers are offered in good faith to players who use our service for recreational entertainment purposes. Where there is a technical error and/ or evidence to suggest fraud, collusion or bonus abuse or where a user has obtained an unfair or unintended advantage from a promotional offer, 32Red may, at its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of end users to participate. In addition, at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate any such account with any deposits, balances or winnings being confiscated. End users can be excluded from any, or all, promotional offers without notice.
- 32Red reserves the right to change or withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time, if;
- required to do so by any legal or regulatory requirements
- we choose to do so and, in such circumstances, any bonus already claimed will not be affected by the change unless;
- the end user has breached any of the terms of the Promotional Offer
- the end user has failed our Verification checks
- the end user has opened multiple accounts
- there was an error on our part in the display and/or presentation of the Promotional Offer
4. Unless otherwise specified in the Promotional Offer, Bonuses or Winnings from Free Spins and Super Spins will be credited to a players bonus balance and subject to 30x playthrough before being withdrawn. Click here for details. Club Rouge members, click here for details.
9. Software Licence
Copyright in any Software relating to the Services that is made available to download from the Sites ('Software') is owned by 32Red and/or its licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the applicable Licence Agreement. A user may not install or use any Software unless he or she agrees to the applicable Licence Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service, 32Red will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by users according to the Licence Agreement and these Terms of Service. Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing or redistributing the Software except in accordance with the Licence Agreement. 32Red and its licensors reserve their rights to take legal action against any user found to be in breach of any Licence Agreement.
Copying or reproducing the Software is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the relevant Licence Agreement.
Subject to any express warranties in the relevant Licence Agreement, 32Red hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
10. User Content
32Red's representatives may monitor your communications on the Sites. 32Red does not monitor all of the third party content on the Sites. 32Red does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any third party content on the Sites. 32Red does not assume any responsibility for any third party content on the Sites and 32Red expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, liability for any third party content on the Sites.
32Red has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any third party content on the Sites.
In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, you post or otherwise provide to the Site (a "Submission"), you hereby grant 32Red a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that 32Red will not pay you for your Submission. 32Red may remove your Submission from the Site at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the licence contained in this paragraph.
11. Restrictions and Conditions of Use
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions, and notices included in these Terms of Service or any relevant Licence Agreement. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any 32Red server, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any 32Red server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Software, including any proprietary communications protocol used by such Software.
12. Termination of Account
- We reserve the right, at our reasonable discretion, to close your account and/or void any bets or stakes and/or withhold your account balance and/or recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses and winnings and/or implement a permanent ban from our Services for the following reasons:
- we, acting in good faith, have reason to believe that you are in breach of a provision of these Terms of Service including but not limited to sections 2.1 and 2.2 in respect of underage gambling and the use of our Services in contravention of the laws of the country in which you are located and section 8.2 in respect of promotional and bonus abuse
- we become aware that you have used or attempted to use the Services for the purposes of fraud, collusion or unlawful or improper activity;
- we become aware that you have played at any other online gambling site or services and, in connection with the same, are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs), cheating or unlawful or improper activity;
- you fail to provide us with accurate information in relation to your account;
- we, acting in good faith, have reason to believe that you have opened or are using multiple accounts or a duplicate account;
- you misuse our websites or products;
- we discover that you are accessing the Services in contravention of the laws of the country where you are located;
- where we have taken the steps to void a bet or wager for one of the reasons set out in this section 12.1 above, your actions leading to that shall be considered a breach of these Terms of Service and shall entitle us to close your account;
- we are required to do so by any regulatory authority or court; or
you become bankrupt, if you do not make payment of a court judgment on time, if you make an arrangement with your creditors, or if any of your assets are the subject of any form of seizure or if analogous proceedings are brought in relation to you anywhere in the world.
- You agree to compensate us for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and any loss of reputation) arising where we close your account in accordance with section 12.1 above.
13. Links to ThirdParty Sites
The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond 32Red's control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. 32Red will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site.
The Site may contain links to other Sites which are also outside 32Red's control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. 32Red will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. 32Red does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Your use of the Sites, Services and Software, and the internet is at your sole risk. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with 32Red is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your account(s).
The Sites, Services and Software, and any other third party Services and products, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. 32Red provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that 32Red will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
32Red shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, the liability of 32Red shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of England and the laws of Gibraltar. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Gibraltar and England.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and 32Red (or its licensors) arising from this agreement or your use of the Site, Services and/or Software.
These Terms of Service are written and are only available in English. If these Terms of Service are translated into another language the English version will prevail.
32Red may assign this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that 32Red's licensors are third party beneficiaries under this agreement.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and 32Red with respect to the Services.
32Red's failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or related Licence Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of 32Red shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of 32Red.
In the event of 32Red system malfunction all wagers are void. All games are played subject to the 32Red's Terms of Service and by connecting to the Casino you agree with the Terms of Service that are listed in the 32Red software help files.
17. Bots/Artificial Intelligence
The below terms will apply whether any software or bot activity is or has been used in conjunction with the games client.
32Red prohibit the use any use of bot software or artificial intelligence by players, whether commercially obtained or privately developed.
32Red will actively monitor and look for such software on a player’s device, by registering the player consents to such software being searched for, and will not interfere with any of the detection mechanisms.
18. One Account per Player
Players may open only one account with 32Red.
Players must not attempt to bypass any of the restrictions which prevent the creation and/or use of multiple accounts.
19. Account Sharing
Players must not share their account with any other person, nor share their account information (password etc.). Players may not allow any other person to use their account, nor use any account other than their own.
20. 'Gold Farming'
Players must play exclusively on their own behalf, in their own best interests.
32Red prohibits playing on behalf of an employer or any form of team/co-operative.
32Red prohibits activities designed to give a player an unfair advantage even if such play is allowed within a strict interpretation of - or a loophole in - the rules. Any play considered conventionally unethical or unfair is prohibited.
22. Problem Gamblers
Anyone with a gambling problem must not open an account with, or play on, 32Red.
Should a player discover they have a gambling problem they should inform 32Red and cease playing immediately.
23. Locked/Closed Accounts
32Red can, at their discretion, lock and/or permanently close a player’s account and without prior notice.
24. Player Funds
Should a player be found in violation of the casino rules or 32Red’s Terms of Service, we reserve the right to seize all of the funds in the player’s account (and to reverse any pending withdrawals).
25. Complaints and Disputes
How we will handle your Complaint
In all cases where the matter can be dealt with immediately, we will confirm with you the action we are going to take to resolve the matter.
Where we cannot resolve the problem there and then, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint and advise you of the steps that we will then take to resolve the matter. These steps will normally involve the case being referred to a higher authority in our Management Team, we will use reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all complaints and, in any event within not more than 8 weeks from the date that the customer provides all information required to determine a complaint.
What you need to do
Please contact us with details via complaints@32Red.com.
If we still cannot reach agreement
On those rare occasions where we can’t resolve your complaint, to our mutual satisfaction, the details of your complaint will be considered by the appropriate member of our Senior Management Team.
If, at this point, the complaint cannot be resolved we will contact you confirming that this is our final response and the end of our Internal Complaints Procedure.
At this stage you can then refer your complaint, free of charge to any of the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Services;
Alternatively, you may use the Online Dispute Resolution platform available here.
Poker Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of 32Red’s poker software in addition to the aforementioned Terms of Service.
At any level, any Player can buy-in for cash plus the entrance fee
All tournaments begin promptly at the scheduled time stated in the Tournament Lobby
Seats are assigned at random. Seat changes are not permitted
The tournament ends when one Player accumulates all the chips in play.
If two or more Players are eliminated on the same hand, the Player with the most chips at the beginning of the hand is ranked higher. If Players started the hands with an identical amount of chips, both Players tie for that rank, and any prizes are divided equally between them.
Soft playing or chip dumping may result in disqualification from the tournament. Any unethical play may result in the termination of the offending Player’s account.
Prizes are awarded as stated on the Tournament Lobby.
Players and "railbirds" must use the chat feature in a courteous manner.
No cash awards are made from Satellite games. All prizes are deposited into a Player’s holding account and are used for buy-in’s at the next level.
Players who qualify to a 'target' tournament via a 'feeder' tournament are only eligible for one 'target' tournament entry (or one tournament ticket) irrelevant of how many 'feeder' tournaments they have played to gain entry into the 'target' tournament, unless otherwise specified.
Awarding of prizes is at the sole discretion of 32Red management, and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
Players may not sit out. Players who are not present are blinded off and their hands folded, until they have no more chips and are eliminated.
All Satellite games are multi-table no-limit Hold ’em freeze-outs, following standard 32Red rules. The number of entrants who win a seat at a next level or at a final, depends on the amount of the respective buy-in’s plus fees.
32Red management reserves the right to deny entry to the 32Red Multi-Table Tournament and/or remove a Player or disqualify a Player from the Satellite. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
32Red management reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the 32Red Multi-Table Tournament at its’ sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
In case of disputes, 32Red management decisions are final.
32Red does not allow tournament Players to make deals regarding the outcome of the tournament or the division of prizes. Players seen to be making deals in tournaments, or playing in a way consistent with having made a deal, may be disqualified from the tournament and/or have their accounts closed. All decisions taken by 32Red management in this regard are final.
32Red prohibits any use of any software which:
- Shares hole cards among players or facilitates collusion.
- Uses a database of hands/player profiles which is shared between users.
- Reduces/eliminates the need to make decisions.
- Is designed to datamine.
- Provides real-time advice.
- Attempts to block fraud and cheating detection mechanisms.
32Red prohibits datamining, as well as use of any data obtained by datamining (either by the player or anyone else). Any data gathered by a player must come from their own playing experience at the tables.
Players must always play in their own individual best interest. Players may not collude, encourage others to collude, or intentionally lose or interfere with hands in order to transfer funds. Players may not participate in the same games as someone in whom they have any kind of financial interest.
These rules apply whether or not any actual demonstrable harm has been caused to others.
Sports Betting Terms and Conditions
By accepting these Terms of Service you have also read and accepted the Sports Betting Terms and Conditions which govern the use of 32Red Sport.
Last updated: 8th January 2020, 16:17 GMT+1