We believe that we have a responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your experience at 32Red. Sometimes we find customers who have problems controlling their gambling, and we try to help them as much as we can. 32Red is also committed to managing other aspects of safer gambling by monitoring:
It is illegal in the UK for anyone under 18 to open an account and play at 32Red. We undertake appropriate age verification checks to ensure that all of our players are of legal age in the UK. On occasions these checks are unable to verify the age of the player and in such cases we would need to ask for further information to confirm that you are of legal age. Accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided and verified.
The legal age for gambling does vary according to country of residence; you are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with 32Red is legal.
We do ask that if young people have access to a computer with Internet access, that you take care to keep your 32Red account number and password confidential and that you do not leave children unattended around your computer while you are using our facilities.
To confirm your age, you can provide your verification documents via our secure upload page.
Alternatively, you can provide us with suitable documents to prove your date of birth by email.
- Full Driving Licence - Via email
- Passport – Via email
- ID Card – Attachments only
For further information please visit our Help Centre
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games please click here to register with our preferred filtering partner.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not be seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the our deposit limit option to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to have a break from gambling then you can use our ‘Taking a break’ option
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact GamCare Website
Should you wish to set a session reminder that alerts you when you have been playing for the set period, please log in
We are able to limit the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your account on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These amounts may be revised downwards at any time but any increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following receipt of your request. Please log in
Online Activity Statement
Should you wish to view your online activity for up to the previous thirty days, please click log in
If you are looking to take a break from gambling, our ‘Take a Break’ facility allows you to suspend your account and exclude your account from receiving marketing communications.
Take a Break cannot be reversed and your account will not be accessible until the specified period has expired, please bear this in mind when selecting your Take a Break period.
We have different options available to suit your personal requirements. You can choose from different lengths of time to block your account. The options are 24 hours, 48 hours, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 weeks. Please log in for instructions on how to complete this process.
We also provide our customers with a Self Exclusion facility.
Should you wish to suspend your account(s) under the Take a Break option call us on:
0808 180 3232
Please call +44 (0)203 589 4560 if you are outside the UK.
If you prefer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will need to know your username and the length of Take a Break required.
We recommend, if you decide to return to playing at 32Red, that you set deposit limits on your account. You can do this instantly online using our safer gambling settings.
Take Time to Think
At 32Red, we are proud to support www.taketimetothink.co.uk.
Advice And Support
If you are worried about your gambling or if you are affected by someone else's gambling, you can contact:
GamCare operate the National Gambling Helpline and offer confidential information, advice and support for anyone harmed by gambling in Great Britain. The Helpline is open 24 hours every day on Freephone 0808 8020 133 or via Live Chat. Advisers will listen to you, they won’t judge and your conversation is confidential. To speak to someone, visit the GamCare Website or call their confidential helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Alternatively, if you would like to chat to Gamcare staff or other people who are concerned with their gambling difficulties, you can now take part in the Gamcare Forum
GamCare offers a moderated online forum and daily online group chatrooms to enable those affected by gambling harms to connect with others in similar situations, share their experience and support one another. Links: www.gamcare.org.uk/gamcare-forum and www.gamcare.org.uk/group-chatroom.
If you are unsure whether or not you may have developed a gambling problem Gamcare.org.uk have a simple test on their website to help you assess if your gambling is causing a problem:
- BeGambleAware provides information, advice and directs people to support to help keep people safe from gambling harms. begambleaware.org.
- Gordon Moody Association online at www.gamblingtherapy.org. See https://www.gordonmoody.org.uk/ or call 01384 241292 for details of the help and treatment they provide.
- Gamblers Anonymous at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gam-Anon at www.gamanon.org.uk or on 08700 50 88 80. Gam-Anon deals specifically with friends or family of people who have issues with their gambling.
- The Samaritans at www.samaritans.org or on 08457 90 90 90 (UK)
- The National Gambling Treatment Service is a network of organisations working together to provide confidential treatment and support for anyone experiencing gambling-related harms, free to access across England, Scotland and Wales. Visit them at www.begambleaware.org/ngts.
If you are looking for information and advice on dealing with debt, you can speak to:
- Citizens Advice at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- The National Debt Helpline www.nationaldebtline.org or on 0808 808 4000
For a list of financial services or organisations in the UK that currently offer gambling block on debit cards see: www.gamcare.org.uk/block-gambling-transactions
Find out more information on how to limit exposure to gambling advertising across social media platforms, such as is explained on this page: Limiting gambling ads online .
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else's) life then the following questions may help you find out. Do you have a problem? Ask yourself the following...
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depression, severe or otherwise, because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this, visit the GamCare Website or call their confidential helpline on be 0808 8020 133.
Looking for volunteers
Researchers at Bournemouth University are looking for volunteers to respond to messages about their online gambling behaviours in an online study. You will be asked to interact with the researchers using a mobile phone application and to complete some online surveys about your gambling behaviour. You can obtain up to £40 in Amazon vouchers for your participation. For more information click the link below and complete a screening survey to find out if the study is suitable for you.
Click here to take part.
Alternatively, if you would like to chat to Gamcare staff or other people who are concerned with their gambling difficulties, you can now take part in the Gamcare Forum.
If you believe that you have a gambling problem you are urged to seek help and give consideration to using our Self Exclusion facility.