We believe that we have a responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your experience at 32Red. Sometimes we find customers who have problems controlling their gambling, and we try to help them as much as we can. We are able to do this because we have worked with and are certified by GamCare Website, a charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling problems. 32Red is also committed to managing other aspects of responsible gaming by monitoring:
It is illegal in the UK for anyone under 18 to open an account and play at 32Red. We undertake appropriate age verification checks to ensure that all of our players are of legal age in the UK. On occasions these checks are unable to verify the age of the player and in such cases we would need to ask for further information to confirm that you are of legal age. Accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided and verified.
The legal age for gambling does vary according to country of residence; you are solely responsible for checking the laws regarding the use of internet gaming in the jurisdiction in which you are located to ensure that your registration with 32Red is legal.
We do ask that if young people have access to a computer with Internet access, that you take care to keep your 32Red account number and password confidential and that you do not leave children unattended around your computer while you are using our facilities.
To confirm your age, you can provide your verification documents via our secure upload page.
Alternatively, you can provide us with suitable documents to prove your date of birth by email.
- Full Driving Licence - Via email
- Passport – Via email
- ID Card – Attachments only
For further information please visit our Help Centre
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games please click here to register with our preferred filtering partner.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not be seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the our deposit limit option to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to have a break from gambling then you can use our ‘Taking a break’ option
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact GamCare Website
GamCare Website are the National Association addressing the social impact of gambling. 32Red works with GamCare to help develop policies and practices that address problem gambling in accordance with their Social Responsibility Code of Conduct.
Should you wish to set a session reminder that alerts you when you have been playing for the set period, please click here to log in.
We are able to limit the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your account on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These amounts may be revised downwards at any time but any increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following receipt of your request. Please click here to log in.
Online Activity Statement
Should you wish to view your online activity for up to the previous thirty days, please click here to log in.
Time Out Setting
We can automatically log you out of the casino after a specified time, to remind you how long you have been playing. Should you wish to avail of this feature, click here to log in.
If you are looking to take a break from gambling, our ‘Take a Break’ facility allows you to suspend your account and exclude your account from receiving marketing communications.
Take a Break cannot be reversed and your account will not be accessible until the specified period has expired, please bear this in mind when selecting your Take a Break period.
Please log in for instructions on how to complete this process.
Advice And Support
If you are worried about your gambling or if you are affected by someone else's gambling, you can contact:
GamCare: Are a charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling problems. To speak to someone, visit the GamCare Website or call their confidential helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Alternatively, if you would like to chat to Gamcare staff or other people who are concerned with their gambling difficulties, you can now take part in the Gamcare Forum
- Gordon Moody Association online at www.gamblingtherapy.org. See https://www.gordonmoody.org.uk/ or call 01384 241292 for details of the help and treatment they provide.
- Gamblers Anonymous at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Gam-Anon at www.gamanon.org.uk or on 08700 50 88 80. Gam-Anon deals specifically with friends or family of people who have issues with their gambling.
- The Samaritans at www.samaritans.org.uk or on 08457 90 90 90 (UK)
If you are looking for information and advice on dealing with debt, you can speak to:
- Citizens Advice at www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- The National Debt Helpline www.nationaldebtline.org or on 0808 808 4000
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else's) life then the following questions may help you find out.
- Do you have a problem?
- Ask yourself the following...
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depression, severe or otherwise, because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this, visit the GamCare Website or call their confidential helpline on be 0808 8020 133.
Alternatively, if you would like to chat to Gamcare staff or other people who are concerned with their gambling difficulties, you can now take part in the Gamcare Forum.
If you believe that you have a gambling problem you are urged to seek help and give consideration to using our Self Exclusion facility.