Advance to GO and play the all-new MONOPOLY Live!
Ready to make it to the top of the Make it to Mayfair Leaderboard? To celebrate the release of MONOPOLY Live at Live Casino, we’re giving you the chance to win a share of £25,000 in Cash when you play…
Just opt in and play any Live Casino Games (excluding Baccarat) between Thursday 11th – Monday 29th April, to climb the leaderboard. You’ll earn one point for each £10 you wager – except on MONOPOLY Live, where you’ll earn five points for every £10! Make it all the way up to Mayfair on our leaderboard and receive a £2,000 Cash Prize, plus a Weekend stay in a London Mayfair Hotel for two!
What’s more… look out for our very own Chance Card days – where we will be offering double leaderboard points for all players who play Live Casino Games (excluding Baccarat)!
Here’s how to compete:
- Opt in below
- Play selected live games between 15:00 (UK Time) on Thursday 11th April - 23:59 (UK Time) on Monday 29th April 2019
- For every £10 wagered on Live Games excluding MONOPOLY Live, you will earn one point. For every £10 wagered on MONOPOLY Live, you will earn five points.
- Race other players up the leaderboard to Mayfair
About MONOPOLY Live:
This amazing new game brings you all of the thrills of Dream Catcher with the much-loved format of MONOPOLY. CHANCE Cards are presented by MR. MONOPOLY and provide instant cash wins or multipliers. However the real highlight is when the Bonus game transforms play into a thrilling 3D bonus sequence, where MR. MONOPOLY travels around the board collecting Cash Prizes for qualifying players. Packed with ways to win, MONOPOLY Live is a must-play.
Opt in to this promotion!
£25K Make it to Mayfair leaderboard: You can keep an eye on your progress below, the leaderboard refreshes every 15 minutes:
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
£25K Make it to Mayfair Leaderboard Terms and Conditions
- The £25K Make it to Mayfair Leaderboard promotion is only open to players invited by email or onsite notifications. Unless invited, Cash Prizes will not be credited even if a player has opted in to the promotion.
- This promotion is available to eligible players who opt in from 15:01 (UK Time) Thursday 11th April until 23:59 (UK Time) Monday 29th April.
- Every £10 wagered at 32Red and Roxy Palace on MONOPOLY Live during the promotional period will reward you with five points on the leaderboard.
- Every £10 wagered at 32Red and Roxy Palace on any live table games (excluding Baccarat and MONOPOLY Live) during the promotional period will reward you with one point on the leaderboard.
- Players with accounts across these two brands will have their wagering combined for the leaderboard. For the purpose of this promotion, such accounts will be linked by surname, date of birth and registered email address. Prizes will be added to the account contributing the most points towards the leaderboard.
- £25,000 Cash will be shared out amongst the top 100 players who place on the leaderboard. The individual Cash Prizes range from £5 up to £2,000 as shown above. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent prize in their chosen account currency.
- Wagers made in other currencies will be converted to GBP. Guest or practice play does not contribute. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent prize in their chosen account currency.
- Cash Prizes will be credited to winning players before 17:00 (UK Time) on Tuesday 30th April.
- During the promotion, there will be 2 surprise days in which a Chance Card is offered. Email communication will be sent to subscribed players to inform them of the Chance Card day offer. Players who play on this day will receive double leaderboard points for their game play on Live Casino games. For example, £10 wagered on Live Roulette will earn 2 Leaderboard points whilst £10 wagered on MONOPOLY Live will earn 10 Leaderboard points.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold prizes from any player who uses low risk betting to gain an advantage during this promotion. For example, betting on both Red and Black on the roulette wheel or covering more than 67% of the 37 unique number spots on the roulette table.
- This promotion is restricted to one Cash Prize credit per player per household per day, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- Player accounts can only be credited when active, in the event of a customer account being closed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to withhold any prize, until the matter is resolved. Should the account remain closed, the player will not be entitled to claim any prize.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
- The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and the playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc for its property trading game and game equipment. ©1935, 2019 Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Mayfair Hotel Terms and Conditions
- The player at the top of the leaderboard at the end of the promotional period will win a weekend stay for two in a London Mayfair Hotel. The package will include accommodation, transport to and from the hotel and additional activities.
- If the winner resides outside of the UK or cannot attend, a cash alternative of £1,000 will be offered at the discretion of the Casino.
- The guest traveling with the winning player must be over 18 at the time of the stay.
- The winner will be notified by email on Monday 29th April 2019 and must respond within 72hrs to accept. In the event of failure to respond within the specified period, the Casino reserves the right to replace the weekend stay in a London Mayfair Hotel with a cash alternative of £1,000 (or currency equivalent).
- The hotel dates are flexible throughout 2019, but it must be taken after 9th May 2019 and before 31st August 2019.
Last updated: 17th April 2019, 14:41 GMT+1