New Customers: £5 Risk Free Bet paid as cash if Derby County don't win
As proud sponsors of Derby County we are giving Rams supporters a £5 Risk Free Bet when you sign up and bet on the first game of the season...
- Simply Open An Account before 8pm on Friday (3rd August).
- Opt in using the link below and make a deposit.
- Visit 32Red Sport and place a £5 bet on Derby County to beat Reading in 90 minutes.
- If Derby fail to win the match we'll return the £5 back to your account as CASH!
Don't miss out: This promotion is only available to the first 500 Derby fans who sign up!
All new players at 32Red also get a £32 casino bonus for every multiple of £10 deposited on their first purchase, up to £160 free - claim this exclusive bonus when you sign up today. Click here to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
- To participate in this promotion a customer must first open a new 32Red account using the sign up button above before 20:00 (UK Time) on Friday 3rd August. Any accounts opened after this time will not be eligible for the £5 Risk Free Bet.
- Existing account holders at 32Red Casino, Poker, Sport or Bingo who opened an account before 13:00(UK) on 31/07/2018 will not qualify for the £5 Risk Free Bet.
- You must be over 18 to register an account at 32Red.
- To qualify for the £5 Risk Free Bet simply opt in above and place a £5 bet on Derby County to beat Reading in 90 minutes (Reading v Derby 03/08/2018).
- If Derby fail to win the match we'll refund your £5 stake as cash, refunds will be credited at 13:00 (UK Time) on Monday 6th August 2018.
- This promotion is available for the first 500 customers only, once this limit has been reached the opt-in will inform customers they are no longer eligible.
- Bets that are cashed in will not qualify for this promotion.
- Customers who opt-in for this promotion will not be eligible for any of our other 32Red sponsored teams risk free bet promotions.
- This promotion is strictly limited to one £5 Risk Free Bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of the user will be determined on the basis of all or any of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions of this promotion for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 31st July 2018, 10:00 GMT+1