Fancy getting a little more bang for your buck? Well, now you can play on any of your favourite games between 4pm - 6pm (UK time) and get Double Loyalty Points!
Our mission is to make sure you get as much as you can from every spin... whether it's a spin of the roulette wheel, slot reel or a blackjack hand, with this Loyalty Boost promotion you can enjoy double the rewards.
Here's how it works:
- Opt in below (each week)
- Play any of your favourite games
- Get double loyalty points on your play between 4pm - 6pm! (UK time)
If you have any questions regarding this promotion or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- This bonus is only available to real money players invited by email.
- This promotion is available on bets placed between 4:00pm and 5:59pm (UK Time) daily from Monday 30th October until Sunday 3rd December 2017.
- Players must opt in each week before playing to generate the double loyalty points.
- Loyalty points will only be counted from the time of opting in.
- Club Rouge players who have opted in to the promotion will earn double their base loyalty points for their game play between 4pm and 6pm (UK Time).
- Red Rubies redeemed for casino credits will be credited to a player's Cash Balance.
- This promotion is restricted to one offer per player per household, even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
- The casino may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- The casino reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
Last updated: 26th October 2017 at 14:23 GMT +1