Once you have received your Bonus, you can immediately start playing on all your favourite games. In order to withdraw, you must play through the bonus amount 40 times. For details see below:
Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the playthrough requirement...
Slots (except those listed below)
Table Poker games (except those listed below)
Wheel of Riches
All Retro Reels Slots
Live Caribbean Stud
Live 3 Card Poker
Roulette (except French Roulette)
Video Poker (except All Aces)
Blackjack (except Blackjack games listed below)
Baccarat (Except Live Baccarat)
Caribbean Draw Poker
Vegas 3 Card Rummy Gold
All versions of Atlantic City Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Downtown Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Strip Blackjack
All versions of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold
All Aces Video Poker
Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold
Mega Spin Slots (Double Magic, Fantastic 7s, High 5, Break da Bank Again and Major Millions)
Castle Builder, Forsaken Kingdom, Dragons Myth & River of Riches.
Last updated: 28th July 2016 15:03 GMT
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Any wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or the Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements. We also reserve the right to restrict the bet size while playing these features if a bonus is in play.
- Any low risk wagering, for example betting on Red and Black, Odd and Even on roulette or any similar low risk betting on other casino games will not contribute towards wagering, even if the bonus system recognises it as doing so.
- Winnings on bets made from a player's Bonus Balance are credited back to the Bonus Balance. When crediting a player's Bonus Balance with winnings would result in the Bonus Balance exceeding the original size of the bonus given, the excess winnings would be credited to the Cash Balance.
- Winnings on bets made from a player's Cash Balance are credited directly to the Cash Balance.
- For any bet placed, funds are deducted from the players Cash Balance. If no cash is available, then the wager is deducted from the Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance.
- If you still have credits in your Bonus Balance, you will be unable to withdraw from your Cash Balance until the playthrough requirements are achieved.
Last updated: 7th September 2016 15:03 GMT