Hey there! To see if you're eligible for this promotion, please log in.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Casino Summer Fest Terms and Conditions
- The Casino Summer Fest promotion is only open to players invited by email or onsite notifications. Unless invited, prizes will not be credited even if a player has opted into the promotion and qualified.
- This promotion is available to eligible players who opt in from 14:00 (UK Time) Friday 5th August until 23:59 (UK Time) Sunday 28th August 2022.
- To be eligible for the chance to win a Cash Prize, players must place a qualifying bet of £10 on Live Game Shows, £20 on Roulette and or £50 on Blackjack (cumulative and can be made up of multiple stakes of smaller amounts) between Friday 5th August and Sunday 7th August, Friday 12th August and Sunday 14th August, Friday 19th August and Sunday 21st August, Friday 26th August and Sunday 28th August (games played in demo mode are excluded, bets on Baccarat and Craps excluded).
- On meeting the requirements set out in paragraph 3 above you will be entered into a weekly prize draw which will take place every Monday for the chance to be awarded a Cash Prize (exception made for the last draw that will take place on Tuesday 30th August). The individual Cash Prizes range from £10 to £1,000. Non-GBP players will receive the equivalent Prize in their chosen account currency.
- You can earn a maximum of 5 entries into the weekly prize draw.
- This promotion is restricted to 1 Cash prize per player each weekend.
- 10 members will be selected at random weekly by a computer system from all eligible members.
- All Cash prizes will be paid out the following Monday before 17:00 (UK Time). In the unlikely event of a technical issue, please allow up to 48 hours for prizes to be credited.
- Guest or practice play does not contribute.
- The casino reserves the right to withhold prizes from any player who uses low risk betting to gain an advantage during this promotion. For example Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36, Dozens, Columns or covering more than 67% of the 37 unique number spots on the table (so that the maximum coverage allowed is 24 numbers).
- Player accounts can only be credited when active, in the event of a customer account being closed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to withhold any prize, until the matter is resolved. Should the account remain closed, the player will not be entitled to claim any prize.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.32red.com apply to all 32Red promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, 32Red’s Terms and Conditions and Rule Books also apply (available at www.32red.com). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have fully registered as customers of 32Red.
- No employees of 32Red and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by 32Red in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other 32Red promotional offer.
- 32Red reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/ or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future 32Red promotions and/ or closing of the account. 32Red considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/ roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion. By way of example and without limitation using low risk methods such as wagering both Red and Black in Roulette, wagering both Player and Banker in Baccarat, covering more than 70% of outcomes (e.g. 26 or more numbers on a Roulette table).
- Playing a game that has collectable features (including, by way of example and without limitation, sticky wilds (Scarab) or a progress bar (dynamite riches megaways), building collectable features using bonus funds and, subsequently (after discharging a related wagering requirement), depositing real funds and playing the game again to release the collectable features as cash.
- Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 32Red may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 32Red accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 32Red’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to 32Red’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- This Promotion is operated by 32Red Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Sovereign Place, 117 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.