Hey there! To see if you're eligible to register your interest in hospitality, please log in.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please visit our Help Centre.
Events and Hospitality Rules
- The Hospitality Portal is only available to players who have been invited by email or onsite notifications.
- The Hospitality Portal will be available from 13:00 (UK Time) 1st December 2023 until 23:59 (UK Time) 31st December 2024.
- Players are required to opt in during the above period to register their interest in 32Red Events and Hospitality.
- By registering your interest in 32Red Events and Hospitality, you agree to promotional contact.
- Players may also send a short email to email@example.com to indicate they only wish to be included in a draw for a particular event, e.g., showing an interest in Rangers matches but no interest in horse racing.
- When an event becomes available, all eligible entries will be considered for tickets to the event.
- Winning players will be contacted within 48 hours of any draw. In the case that we are unable to contact the winning players, the prize will be offered to another player drawn at random. This process will repeat until a player confirms acceptance of the event prize.
- Any event tickets will be non-transferable, prizes are non-refundable and have no redeemable cash value. We reserve the right to substitute any elements of the prize for a similar experience of an equivalent value should it become unavailable for any reason, for example, in the event of event cancellation, force majeure or local government restrictions.
- Certain events may have age restrictions which could limit a winner’s choice of guest.
- Prize winners can only attend if their account is active at the time of the event; in the event of a customer account being restricted or closed for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to withhold any prize, until the matter is resolved. Should the account remain restricted or closed, the player will not be entitled to attend the event.
- All potential attendees agree that they will comply with any rules or regulations in place at the establishment and are attending the event at their own risk.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red’s decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- Any breach of term 5 of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions (see section below), will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under this promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from future 32Red promotions.
- Standard 32Red Terms and Conditions apply at all times.
Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.32red.com apply to all 32Red promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, 32Red’s Terms and Conditions and Rule Books also apply (available at www.32red.com). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- This bonus, offer or promotion (“Promotion”) is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have fully registered as customers of 32Red.
- No employees of 32Red and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by 32Red in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other 32Red promotional offer.
- 32Red reserves the right acting reasonably and without prior notice and in accordance with its eligibility requirements, bonus abuse policy and internal trading risk policy to:
- withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders; and
- reclaim any bonus funds, enhanced payments or winnings from bonus funds.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/ or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future 32Red promotions and/ or closing of the account. 32Red considers the following play to be in breach of this term:
- Betting more than 30% of the initial bonus amount in any one game round (i.e. slot/ roulette spin, blackjack hand etc.) until wagering requirements have been met. For example, a £100 deposit bonus = £30 maximum bet per game.
- Betting more than £15 per spin on slots while using bonus funds.
- Using one type of game to build a balance (e.g. large bets on a single number at roulette) then switching to another (e.g. slots) for the purpose of meeting wagering requirements.
- Exploiting promotions by placing bets or wagers where there is no or limited risk of loss to the customer, other than where the absence of risk is a key part of the promotion. By way of example and without limitation using low risk methods such as wagering both Red and Black in Roulette, wagering both Player and Banker in Baccarat, covering more than 70% of outcomes (e.g. 26 or more numbers on a Roulette table).
- Playing a game that has collectable features (including, by way of example and without limitation, sticky wilds (Scarab) or a progress bar (dynamite riches megaways), building collectable features using bonus funds and, subsequently (after discharging a related wagering requirement), depositing real funds and playing the game again to release the collectable features as cash.
- Except as outlined in these Promotional Terms, amendments to Promotions will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
- 32Red may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
- 32Red accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- 32Red’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to 32Red’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.
- This Promotion is operated by 32Red Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Sovereign Place, 117 Main Street, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.