As part of our commitment to ensuring our fans are the big deal, we are offering you the chance to become Leeds United’s official no.32 for their home games until Christmas. WBC International and European featherweight champion, Josh Warrington, launched the competition at the victory over Ipswich in September and you could be no.32 for the next game against Brentford on Saturday 17th December.
The lucky winner of this incredible prize will have their name on the matchday programme, win two tickets to the match and go pitch side at half-time to collect a shirt signed by the whole team.
To enter, keep an eye out for the tweets on 32Red’s (@32RedSport) and Leeds United’s (@LUFC) twitter feeds and when asked, simply respond with why you deserve to be Leeds’ no.32 - this can be a video, image or just a sentence. For each home game until Christmas, our 32Red Guru will pick a tweet, and a winner at random.
Good luck! 32Red
You are 32: General Competition Terms and Conditions
Competitions/promotions where entrants have the opportunity to win various prizes on Facebook and Twitter.
To enter the competition, entrants must carry out the following:
a) Adhere to the terms set out in the relevant comment/post/tweet. b) Post their answers/entry in accordance to the terms set out in the relevant comment/post/tweet.
The winner/s will then be chosen as per the terms set out in the comment/post/tweet.
It is then the winner’s responsibility to provide the Promoter with their details within 24 hours of being contacted
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note you are providing your information to 32Red. Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The competition is organised by 32Red Plc, Company Number: 83626 (the “Promoter”), 32Red plc, 741 Europort, Gibraltar
- Entry is open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom, including residents of Northern Ireland, aged 18 years and over, except directors, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition, entrants must carry out the following:
- Adhere to the terms set out in the relevant comment or post.
- Post their answers/entry in accordance to the terms set out in the relevant comment/post/tweet.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, in complete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The winner/s will then be chosen as per the terms set out in the relevant comment/post/tweet. It is then the winner’s responsibility to provide the Promoter with their delivery details within 24 hours where necessary.
- There will be winner/s in accordance with the amount set out in the relevant comment/post/tweet.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter via a comment on their entry, and it is then the winner’s responsibility to provide the Promoter with their details within 24 hours.
- On receipt of their delivery details, the prize will be dispatched to them within28 days.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted.
- The prize is as described, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason. The draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the advertised prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Details of the prize winners will be made available to entrants, on request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 28 days after the end of the competition.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will use the information that entrants provide for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for marketing purposes. Entrants can unsubscribe from marketing e-mails at any time by using the link within the e-mail. The entries must not be:
- (i)unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, profane, in breach of confidence or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- (ii)technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- The entrant hereby gives a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Answer submitted, for any purpose, including, without limitation for advertising the Promoter's products. The entrant hereby waives all moral rights they have in such answer to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. The Promoter will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party.
- By entering the competition the prize winner agrees to participate in publicity and material resulting from the competition if requested to do so by the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to use the details of the prize winner in any publicity and/or promotional material.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, during or after the closing date of the promotion to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the written directions of any relevant authority.
- The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure or any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone line or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
- The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, or disappointment howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained by any person arising out of or in any way connected with this promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- Facebook The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be addressed to the Promoter and MUST NOT be directed to Facebook. By participating in the promotion entrants hereby release Facebook from all claims. Liabilities, losses or damages incurred by them in connection with the competition.
- Twitter Any entrant found to use multiple Twitter accounts or enter more than once each day will be ineligible for entry into the competition.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter in relation to all matters relating to the competition, whose decision shall be final.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- By entering this Promotion, an entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
- Closing dates for entries is 9am on the Wednesday, 10 days before a Saturday matchday.
- Winner will be notified at 10am on the Thursday, 9 days before a Saturday matchday.
- Winner will need to confirm acceptance by 10am on Friday, 8 days before a Saturday matchday.
Last updated: 5th October 2016, 17:00 GMT+1