After the incredible achievement of last season, reigning Premier League champions Leicester currently look like real relegation candidates.
How has it gone so wrong for the Foxes – and how can manager Claudio Ranieri turn things round? Here’s some suggestions the Italian might want to consider if he wants to bring the good times back to the King Power stadium – or just save his job.
- Divert attention from players’ poor performances by cultivating lovable ‘bumbling nitwit’ persona. Oops, wait, hold fire on that one.
- Explain to N’Golo Kante that, even though his move to Chelsea hasn’t really worked out, the club will try to make a place for him if he chooses to end his West London nightmare and return to the East Midlands.
- Place blame squarely on Thai Buddhist monks’ shoddy blessings of King Power stadium. These holy men have some of the biggest contracts in spiritual enlightenment; some of the transcendental meditation on display this season has been shocking.
- Prominently carry ‘Fifa Coach of the Year’ award at all times (while maintaining a blanket ban on playback of the Alanis Morissette song Ironic).
- Might be time to rethink Jamie Vardy’s pre-match Port, Lucozade and Red Bull routine.
To bet on football, visit 32Red Sport today – we’ve a wide range of markets across the Premier League, as well as European and world football. If you’re looking for a different kind of flutter, check out our 32Red Casino site – there’s plenty of slots and table games to keep you entertained!