If Jose Mourinho isn’t complaining about being treated unfavourably by officials, he’s calling the media ‘Einsteins’ before stalking away from reporters mid-interview.
The Man United manager was especially irked this week after a draw with Hull on Wednesday – but what else is annoying the Portuguese provocateur? Why is Mourinho really miffed? Turns out Mou’s blues come from a combination of reasons – we break down his grounds for being grumpy below.
- 19% Misses the days when he could shove officials, only to be paid a fawning compliment.
- 11% Concerned Donald Trump has cornered the market when it comes to making hysterical comments to the press.
- 20% Feels Marouane Fellaini has been badly underrated in the latest version of FIFA videogame.
- 25% Running out of scapegoats to blame for his own failings, having criticised performance of players, officials, fans, media, club doctors, mascots, the Stone Roses’ last single, the later films of Woody Allen, Brexit, imminent nuclear Armageddon that threatens to destroy all that we hold dear, ball boys.
- 12% Constant seething hostility acts as a necessary cosmic balance to Juan Mata’s perpetual niceness.
- 13% Annoyed that he has to keep tearing himself away from Manchester to visit his family in humdrum London.
To bet on football, visit 32Red Sport today – we’ve a wide range of markets across the Premier League, as well as European and world football. If you’re looking for a different kind of flutter, check out our 32Red Casino site – there’s plenty of slots and table games to keep you entertained!